Wednesday 15 December 2010

Addiction and Recovery Advice

Hi Guys,

I want to post a link of a very nice website which provides the whole picture of the addiction. (the disease model, post-acute withdrawel, recovery and relapse prevention skills i.e..). I benefited from this site alot in early days of my recovery. It gave me quite some perspective of what i was really going through.

The link is;

http://www.addictionsandrecovery.org/index.html

Reading people's experiences definitely something very useful. But reading the literature about the science of addiction is also very very useful. There are thousands of experts working on this area for many many years and may be over millions of people. I think, we should make benefit of the findings of this whole culture.

I will try to post some links and articles time to time and I hope some people will benefit from these.

All the best to everyone,

Marijuana Addiction Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment